Get Political Wire by Email:



February 26, 2014


Majority Wants to Keep Obamacare

A new Kaiser tracking poll finds that 48% of Americans want to keep and improve the Affordable Care Act while another 8% want to keep it as is -- for a total of 56% who want to keep the law. Meanwhile, 19% want to repeal the law and not replace it, while 12% want to repeal and replace with a GOP alternative -- totaling 31%.

Greg Sargent: "I suspect the American mainstream doesn't believe there is any real GOP alternative to Obamacare and understands that despite its flaws, the Affordable Care Act is the only set of solutions we're going to get (with single payer being a political impossibility)."












POLITICAL WIRE PODCAST

Political Wire Podcast Engaging conversations about elections and the political issues of the day. Subscribe via iTunes or RSS to get episodes automatically downloaded.


FREE NEWSLETTER




TRENDING VIDEO



PARTNERS











FOLLOW US