Sen. Daniel Inouye (D-HI) wrote a letter to Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie (D) urging him to appoint Rep. Colleen Hanabusa (D-HI) as his successor just before he succumbed to respiratory problems at a Bethesda, Md., hospital, the Honolulu Star Advertiser reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Inouye Wanted Hanabusa to Replace Him
- Director, State Campaign at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Analyst at RepresentUs (Remote)
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'I Move to Strike the Last Word'
- Gohmert Unmasks Whistleblower at Hearing
- Trump Jr. Killed Endangered Sheep In Mongolia
- Budget Deficit Soars
- McConnell Will Move to Acquit Trump
- Fox News Is Now a Threat to National Security
- Ex-Ethics Chief Warns Barr Will Interfere In Election
- House Democrats Brace for Some Defections
- Which Senators Will Vote for Trump's Removal?
- Ukraine Extortion Scheme Was Financed by Russia