The plight of South Carolina’s slaves was rarely mentioned until late in the debate, when state Rep. Joseph Neal (D) rose to speak, the Los Angeles Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Speech of the Day
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Begin
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- Is the Dam Breaking?
- Impeachment Hearing Concludes
- Watch Trump's Approval Ratings
- Staffer Overheard Trump Discuss 'Investigations'
- Trump Trails Top Democrats In Georgia
- Impeachment Hearings Could Take an Unpredictable Turn
- GOP Hopes Senate Trial Scrambles Democratic Primaries
- Deval Patrick Tells Allies He'll Run for President