New York Times: “In an election year fueled by the anger over the growing gap between rich and poor, Mrs. Clinton, who is widely viewed as too close to the financial sector, seems an imperfect messenger for change. She has developed sophisticated policy proposals that many economists agree would aggressively regulate the financial sector, but they have collided with the image that Sanders supporters and other political rivals have painted of her: Wall Street’s friend and defender.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Pelosi Says Trump Had a Meltdown In Their Meeting
- Trump Says Pelosi Is a ‘Very Sick Person’
- Trump Warns Erdogan Not to Be a 'Tough Guy'
- White House Opens Internal Review of Ukraine Call
- McConnell Plans Quick Impeachment Trial
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- National Security Chief 'Heaped Pain' on Grieving Parents
- Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies
- Erdogan Refuses to Meet Pence
- Flashback Quote of the Day