A new PRRI survey finds that 47% of the American public believe President Trump has acted in ways that violate the U.S. Constitution, while 46% say that he has not.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Nearly Half Say Trump Violated the Constitution
- Campaigner at MoveOn (Berkeley)
- Campaign Manager at Not Free America (Virginia, USA)
- VP of Legislative and Political Strategy at Paid Leave for the United States (PL+US) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of National Outreach and Engagement at Demand Justice (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Associate at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- People Operations Lead at Mobilize (New York, NY, USA)
- Organizing Coordinator I at SEIU International (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Insists on Full Convention with No Masks
- Absolute Chaos In Minneapolis
- Chicago Mayor Responds to Trump’s Tweet
- Clyburn Says Time Not Right for Klobuchar
- Klobuchar Declined to Prosecute Cop Who Killed Floyd
- 'When the Looting Starts, the Shooting Starts'
- Merkel Rebuffs Trump Invite to G7 Summit
- U.S. Gripped by Disease, Unemployment and Outrage
- 'What In the Hell Are You Doing?'
- Biden Addresses Nation on Murder of George Floyd