A new NBC News/Survey Monkey poll finds a majority of Americans — 55% — are not confident that the federal government is doing enough to prevent foreign interference in our elections. Additionally, 57% of Americans think it’s likely that Russia will try to influence this year’s midterms.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Most Americans Think Russia Will Interfere Again
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- GOP Lawmaker Preparing for 'Biblical Warfare'
- Christie Creates Think Tank Centered on Civility
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- White House Explores Payroll Tax Cut