Kellie Lynn Collins (D), who was a congressional candidate for Georgia’s 10th congressional district seat “but withdrew from the race for personal reasons,” surrendered to authorities and was charged with murder and grand larceny, the Augusta Chronicle reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Congressional Candidate Charged with Murder
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Has Another 'Lester Holt Moment'
- Trump Revokes Brennan’s Security Clearance
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Jillette Says Trump Made Racist Remarks on Set
- Republicans Target Bryce's Nine Arrests
- Trump Prepares to Fight Mueller Subpoena
- Internal Poll Shows Tight Mississippi Senate Race
- Alt-Right Organizer Humiliated by His Father
- Fox News Host Recalls Defeating 'Communist Japan'
- Omarosa Releases Tape Discussing 'Hush Money'