Walmart asked Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-MS) to return its campaign donation after the retail giant was criticized for supporting the lawmaker after she made controversial comments about attending a hypothetical “public hanging,” CNBC reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Walmart Wants It Campaign Contribution Back
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 100 House Republicans Gone
- Trump Jr. Storms Out of Book Event
- Fox News Analyst Questions Trump’s Fitness for Office
- GOP Outlines Impeachment Defense In Memo
- Trump Falsely Claims 'Doctored Transcripts'
- Peter King Will Not Run Again
- Judge Dismisses Trump Effort to Stop Release of Taxes
- A Message for Trump
- McConnell Gives Up on Bevin
- Quote of the Day