Herman Cain told the Wall Street Journal that he has no intention of withdrawing his name from consideration for a seat on the Federal Reserve Board, despite an apparent lack of sufficient support for Senate confirmation if President Trump nominates him.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Cain Won’t Withdraw from Consideration for Fed Seat
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump's Company Ordered to Pay Legal Bills
- Trump Advisers Explore 15% Tax Rate for Middle Class
- 100 House Republicans Gone
- Fox News Analyst Questions Trump’s Fitness for Office
- GOP Outlines Impeachment Defense In Memo
- Trump Jr. Storms Out of Book Event
- Trump Falsely Claims 'Doctored Transcripts'
- EPA to Limit Science Used In Public Health Rules
- McConnell Gives Up on Bevin
- Peter King Will Not Run Again