A new CBS News poll finds that 67% of Americans want Roe v. Wade left in place, and most who hold that view would be disappointed or angry if the ruling were to be overturned someday.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Big Majority Back Abortion Rights
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Pelosi Says Trump Had a Meltdown In Their Meeting
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Trump Warns Erdogan Not to Be a 'Tough Guy'
- Trump Says Pelosi Is a ‘Very Sick Person’
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians
- Flashback Quote of the Day