A new Politico/Morning Consult survey finds that 67% of Democratic voters believe Congress should launch impeachment proceedings against President Trump, an increase from the 59% of Democrats who favored impeachment in an April survey.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democratic Support for Impeachment Grows
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians
- G7 Summit Will Be Held At Trump Resort