Associated Press: “His lack of any ample base of support, even among his fellow millennials, is a central challenge of the 37-year-old’s long shot bid to rise to the nation’s highest office. He plays well across a broad spectrum of Democratic voters, but in small fragments that have left him an intriguing candidate stuck in single digits in national polls.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Buttigieig Hasn’t Won Over His Own Generation
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- National Security Official Put on Leave
- The Safe Choice Is Often the Most Dangerous
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Democrats Argue Trump Is a National Security Threat
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Parnas Pressure Grows on Senate GOP
- Camo In Space?
- Never Trumpers Flame Out
- Trump Privately Detailed Iran Airstrike to Donors