“Kentucky State Police seized a computer Tuesday from the Office of the Secretary of State as part of an ongoing investigation into how Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes and her aides used voter data,” the Lexington Herald Leader reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Police Take Computer from Grimes’ Office
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Hosted Zuckerberg at Secret Dinner
- How Donald Trump Jr. Made the Bestseller List
- FBI Official Altered Document In Russia Probe
- A Warning to Republicans on Fiona Hill
- House Impeachments Hearings Continue
- 'Could I Actually Say Something?'
- Trump Won’t Allow Navy to Punish Navy SEAL
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Kemp Resists Pressure from Trump on Senate Pick
- How the Hearings Have Gone for Democrats