Said Ivey: “The good news is I am one of the fortunate ones where this was discovered early, and it is very treatable. The better news is Alabama is home to some of the world’s leading physicians. My team of doctors have assured me this treatment has a very high rate of success and will have a minimal impact on my schedule.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Alabama Governor Has Lung Cancer
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- National Security Official Put on Leave
- The Safe Choice Is Often the Most Dangerous
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Democrats Argue Trump Is a National Security Threat
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Parnas Pressure Grows on Senate GOP
- Camo In Space?
- Never Trumpers Flame Out
- Trump Privately Detailed Iran Airstrike to Donors