Said Ivey: “The good news is I am one of the fortunate ones where this was discovered early, and it is very treatable. The better news is Alabama is home to some of the world’s leading physicians. My team of doctors have assured me this treatment has a very high rate of success and will have a minimal impact on my schedule.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Alabama Governor Has Lung Cancer
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Begin
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- Is the Dam Breaking?
- Impeachment Hearing Concludes
- Watch Trump's Approval Ratings
- Staffer Overheard Trump Discuss 'Investigations'
- Trump Trails Top Democrats In Georgia
- GOP Hopes Senate Trial Scrambles Democratic Primaries
- Impeachment Hearings Could Take an Unpredictable Turn
- Deval Patrick Tells Allies He'll Run for President