“The slightly modified criteria for the debate, which is sandwiched evenly between the Iowa caucuses on Feb. 3 and the New Hampshire primary on Feb. 11, includes the previous criteria of qualifying through the polling and grassroots thresholds but it also includes a new, second pathway to qualify. Any candidate who is awarded at least one pledged delegate to the Democratic National Convention based on the results of the Iowa caucuses, as reported and calculated by the Iowa Democratic Party, will be able to participate.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / DNC Modifies Qualifying Rules for Next Debate
- Deputy New York State Director at Democrats for Education Reform (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Campaigner- Climate Law at Center for Biological Diversity (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Communications Director at Clean Missouri (Missouri, USA)
- Project One America Field Organizer at Human Rights Campaign (Birmingham, AL, USA)
- Associate Data Manager, Campaign & Creative Services at BerlinRosen (Anywhere)
- Fundraising Director at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Voter Registration Office Field Director - Wisconsin at The Outreach Team (Milwaukee, WI, USA)
- Director of Operations at Progressive Change Campaign Committee (Anywhere)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Says Biden Is 'Against God'
- DeSantis Says It's Safe to Hug In Nursing Homes
- Kanye West Admits He’s Trying to Be a Spoiler
- Model Now Predicts 300,000 Deaths In U.S.
- GOP Official Refuses to Stop Using N-Word
- New York Attorney General Seeks to Dissolve the NRA
- Trump Approval Near All-Time Low
- New Polls Suggest Trump Has Stabilized
- Three Interesting Senate Races
- Biden Leads In Midwestern Battlegrounds