Washington Post: “That ‘year of organizing’ will have its ultimate test in one week. And it has been almost microscopic. The campaign made a detailed study of almost all of the state’s more than 1,600 precincts to determine how to maximize support. It divided Iowa into nine zones and made an early investment deploying numerous operatives in each one, including remote towns and areas unlikely to support Warren.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Will Warren’s Organization Save Her In Iowa?
- Communications Director - PA at For Our Future Action Fund (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
- Deputy New York State Director at Democrats for Education Reform (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Campaigner- Climate Law at Center for Biological Diversity (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Communications Director at Clean Missouri (Missouri, USA)
- Project One America Field Organizer at Human Rights Campaign (Birmingham, AL, USA)
- Associate Data Manager, Campaign & Creative Services at BerlinRosen (Anywhere)
- Fundraising Director at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Voter Registration Office Field Director - Wisconsin at The Outreach Team (Milwaukee, WI, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Crowded Georgia High School Reports Infections
- Time to Sound the Alarm
- Officials Talking About No College Football
- Trump Wanted to Be Added to Mount Rushmore
- How Stable Is Biden's Lead?
- Trump Relief Plan Faces Hurdles
- Biden Leads In Battlegrounds
- U.S. Response to Virus Met with Incredulity Abroad
- Trump Abruptly Ends News Conference
- White House Has Given Up on Pandemic