“Federal health officials are already trying to decide who will get the first doses of any effective coronavirus vaccines, which could be on the market this winter but could require many additional months to become widely available to Americans,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Who Gets the Vaccine First?
- Field Team at VoteTripling.org (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Political Team at VoteTripling.org (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Director of Communications at Decriminalize Sex Work (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Communications Director - PA at For Our Future Action Fund (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
- Deputy New York State Director at Democrats for Education Reform (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Campaigner- Climate Law at Center for Biological Diversity (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Communications Director at Clean Missouri (Missouri, USA)
- Project One America Field Organizer at Human Rights Campaign (Birmingham, AL, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Quote of the Day
- Trump to Relax Rules for Showers
- Trump Voters More Favorable to Kanye West
- Trump Admits He's Trying to Sabotage Mail Voting
- Trump Lays Down the Gauntlet for William Barr
- Loss of College Football May Cost Trump
- College Democrats Plotted to Sink Primary Candidate
- Trump Slams Women Politicians In Fox Interview
- Markey Opens Wide Lead In Senate Primary
- Trump Vows to Save 'Suburban Housewives'