First Read: “Given all of President Trump’s tweets yesterday and this morning on Barr’s summary of the Mueller report – ‘No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION,’ he said — it’s notable the president hasn’t condemned Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Still Isn’t Condemning Russian Interference
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- Remember 1972
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- Trump Amps Up Racist Attacks at North Carolina Rally
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
Click here for an interactive version.