Ashley Feinberg: “Someone made this video and most likely recorded it in a hotel room that costs about $18,000 a night. Was it all for the sake of feeding rumors, or for confusing everyone, or for tricking some overconfident journalist into the ultimate feat of Fake News? The only thing we can say definitively is that based on the room in which it appears to have been filmed, this can’t possibly be the real thing. Probably.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / The Pee Tape Is Real, But It’s Fake
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- National Security Official Put on Leave
- The Safe Choice Is Often the Most Dangerous
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Democrats Argue Trump Is a National Security Threat
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Parnas Pressure Grows on Senate GOP
- Camo In Space?
- Never Trumpers Flame Out
- Trump Privately Detailed Iran Airstrike to Donors