New York Times: “Interviews with more than 50 reproductive rights leaders, clinic directors, political strategists and activists over the past three months reveal a fragmented movement facing longstanding divisions — cultural, financial and political. Many said that abortion rights advocates and leading reproductive rights groups had made several crucial miscalculations that have put them on the defensive.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Divided Left Losing Battle Over Abortion
- Research Analyst at RepresentUs (Remote)
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Executive Director at Maine Votes (Portland, ME, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'You’re a Damn Liar, Man'
- ‘The World Is Laughing at President Trump’
- Pelosi Tells Reporter: 'Don't Mess with Me'
- Impeachment's Limited Political Impact on 2020
- Conway Says World Leaders Are Jealous of Trump
- Trump Now Says He Asked Ukraine to Do U.S. a Favor
- Ex-Infowars Staffer Admits Making Up Stories
- Pelosi Asks House to Proceed with Articles of Impeachment
- White House Blocks Armenian Genocide Bill Again
- Trump Asks Justices to Shield His Financial Records