Lawrence Lessig: “A tiny number of Americans — .26 percent — give more than $200 to a congressional campaign. .05 percent give the maximum amount to any congressional candidate. .01 percent give more than $10,000 in any election cycle. And .000063 percent — 196 Americans — have given more than 80 percent of the super-PAC money spent in the presidential elections so far.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Who Funds Our Elections?
- Lobbyist at NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) (Arlington, VA, United States)
- ETL Developer for US Registered Voter List Database at eMerges.com (Annapolis, MD, USA)
- Partnerships Manager at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Executive Director, Community Outreach Group at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Data Analyst Fellow, Politics and Advocacy - Full-Time Contract Position at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Campaign Now Worried About Red State Deaths
- ‘He Is Scared Right Now’
- 'It's Not Like You Had to Go to the Kennedy School'
- Nunes Says Closing Schools Is Overkill
- Postal Service Could Shut Down by June
- Trump Warns of ‘Very, Very Painful’ Two Weeks
- Chris Cuomo Tests Positive
- Sportscaster Mike Francesa Turns On Trump
- Biden Leads Trump Nationally
- McConnell Blames Impeachment for Slow Pandemic Action