The Wall Street Journal lists 10 events from the last year which are likely to impact the 2016 presidential race.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / 2014 Moments Likely to Impact 2016
- Director, State Campaign at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Analyst at RepresentUs (Remote)
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Is This the Fall of the American Empire?
- Trump Says Jews Have ‘No Choice’ But to Vote for Him
- Democrats Face Possibility of Drawn Out Primary
- Supreme Court Halts Subpoena for Trump Records
- The Next 100 Days Are Critical for Trump
- Schiff Says Pence Aide Provided New Evidence
- Trump Still Uses His Personal Cell Phone
- Will Impeachment Be Forgotten By the Election?
- GOP Governors Resist Trump
- Buttigieg Releases Timeline of McKinsey Work