A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll in New Hampshire finds Donald Trump leading the GOP primary with 30%, followed by Marco Rubio at 17%, Ted Cruz at 15%, John Kasich at 10%, Jeb Bush at 9% and Chris Christie at 4%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- We Have a Racist President
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Trump Insists He's Not a Racist
- Scaramucci Says Trump Is Turning Into a Racist
- A Racist In the White House
Click here for an interactive version.