A new Economist/YouGov Poll finds Donald Trump leading the GOP presidential race nationally with 53%, followed by Ted Cruz at 22%, John Kasich at 11% and Marco Rubio at 10%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Breaks 50% as Rubio’s Support Collapses
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Trump Has No Understanding of Governing
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Trump's Union Crowd Had to Show Up Or Not Get Paid
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland