First Read: “There’s another potential problem for Sanders as the Democratic contest heads into New York, which is Clinton’s home state but also where Sanders grew up: New York is a closed primary, which means that the independents that he won 72%-28% in Wisconsin won’t be able to vote. And the deadline to register as a New York Democrat ended on March 25. Of the 16 Democratic remaining primaries, just three are completely open contests.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Sanders Is Running Out of Open Primaries
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Warren Overtakes Biden and Sanders In Iowa
- Alaska GOP Cancels Presidential Primary
- Trump Admits He Spoke to Ukraine About Biden
- Biden Accuses Trump of Abuse of Power
- Trump Convinced of His Own Invincibility
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- A Foreign Reporter Visits the White House
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Sanders Loses Another Top Iowa Staffer