First Read: “There’s another potential problem for Sanders as the Democratic contest heads into New York, which is Clinton’s home state but also where Sanders grew up: New York is a closed primary, which means that the independents that he won 72%-28% in Wisconsin won’t be able to vote. And the deadline to register as a New York Democrat ended on March 25. Of the 16 Democratic remaining primaries, just three are completely open contests.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Sanders Is Running Out of Open Primaries
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Trump Campaign Sells 140K Plastic Straws
- The Case of Al Franken
- Pence Canceled Trip to Avoid Drug Dealer
- Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren on Collision Course
- Justice Department Tells Mueller to Limit His Testimony
- Trump Says He Could Win Afghanistan War In a Week