First Read: “The way to understand this possible deal on Essential Health Benefits is that there are more gettable votes from the right for Trump/Ryan. But while this deal might increase the chances for passage, it might not come today. After all, there’s no been no CBO score on any new changes. And, of course, there hasn’t been enough time to read any revised bill. Don’t be surprised if there’s a delay to get the rest of these conservatives on board.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Don’t Be Surprised If Vote Is Delayed
- Kavanaugh Accuser Offers to Testify Later Next Week
- Cohen Tweets, Then Deletes, Praise for Himself
- More Oppose Kavanaugh Than Support Him
- Republicans Have Lost Messaging Battle on Tax Cuts
- New Poll Shows Cruz Slightly Ahead
- McDaniel Says Kavanaugh Allegations Were ‘Fabricated’
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Cohen Has Spent Hours with Mueller’s Team
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Texas Republicans Win Upset in Special Election
- Newsom Talks About Ex-Wife's Relationship with Trump Jr.
- Trump Feels Angry and Unprotected
- Kavanaugh Accuser Speaks Out Publicly
- Franklin Graham Says Kavanaugh Allegation 'Not Relevant'
- New Polls In Four Battleground States
- Trump Launches Into Tirade on Jeff Sessions
- McDaniel Says Kavanaugh Allegations Were 'Fabricated'
Most Commented Recent Posts