Playbook: “When the White House tells us — as they did yesterday — that tax reform is going to be done by September or October, remember that neither chamber has passed a budget resolution. Tax reform is very hard without reconciliation instructions… And, if you’ve watched the squirming on, well, everything on the Hill, you wouldn’t be surprised to hear that passing a budget isn’t easy. This seems to be a bit lost on the White House. Oh, and by the way, in September and October, Congress also has to fund the government and lift the debt ceiling. This won’t be quick and painless.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Why Tax Reform Isn’t Coming Anytime Soon
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela