Associated Press: “President Trump said Sunday he has instructed his Commerce Department to help get a Chinese telecommunications company ‘back into business’ after the U.S. government cut off access to its American suppliers. At issue is that department’s move last month to block the ZTE Corp., a major supplier of telecoms networks and smartphones based in southern China, from importing American components for seven years. The U.S. accused ZTE of misleading American regulators after it settled charges of violating sanctions against North Korea and Iran.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Make China Great Again?
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Could Be Indicted When He Leaves Office
- Moore Wanted Women Banned from Sports
- Sanders Poll Shows Him Leading Trump In Key States
- Trump Sues House Oversight Chairman
- Trump Pushes Back on Impeachment
- Pelosi Says Impeachment Hearings Are Not Necessary
- Biden Will Kick Off Campaign in Charlottesville
- Trump Approval Hits New Low
- Sarah Sanders Has Lost All Credibility
- Trump Insists 'Nobody Disobeys My Orders'