Pennsylvania state Rep. Brian Ellis (R) resigned on Monday, six days after a woman accusing him of sexual assault filed a formal complaint with the majority House Republicans, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / GOP Lawmaker Resigns After Assault Allegation
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- We Have a Racist President
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Trump Insists He's Not a Racist
- Scaramucci Says Trump Is Turning Into a Racist
- A Racist In the White House
Click here for an interactive version.