Pennsylvania state Rep. Brian Ellis (R) resigned on Monday, six days after a woman accusing him of sexual assault filed a formal complaint with the majority House Republicans, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / GOP Lawmaker Resigns After Assault Allegation
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Will Trump Reject Presidential Debates?
- Republicans Push Vote to Censure Adam Schiff
- Liberals Win Plurality In Canada
- Why It's Possible Trump Could Be Removed from Office
- Barr Expands Probe Into Origins of Russia Investigation
- Canadian Election Results
- What If Trump Wins?
- Trump Trails All Top Democrats In Minnesota
- Erdogan Wants Nuclear Weapons
- Trump's Homeland Security Picks Are Not Eligible