A national progressive group, Indivisible, is asking the 20 candidates in the Democratic presidential race to sign a pledge promising a positive, “constructive” primary that ends with all participants coming together to support the eventual nominee — “whoever it is — period,” BuzzFeed News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Indivisible Urges Democrats to Play Nice
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Trump Now Claims He Fixed Obamacare
- Ryan Says Trump Stands Up for the 'Forgotten Man'
- Trump Mulls Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
- O'Rourke Proposes a 'War Tax'
- Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Proceed
- Gabbard Was Vetted for Position In Trump Administration
Click here for an interactive version.