“President Trump has requested the immediate preparation of paperwork needed to pardon several American military members accused or convicted of war crimes — including high-profile cases of murder, attempted murder and desecration of a corpse — indicating that he is considering pardons for the men on or around Memorial Day,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump May Pardon Servicemen Convicted of War Crimes
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- What If Trump Won’t Step Down If He Loses?
- Trump Hopes to Convert Nonvoters
- 'Where's My Favorite Dictator?'
- Did a Grand Jury Refuse to Indict Andrew McCabe?
- McCarthy Doubles Down on Trump
- Holder Predicted Trump Will Be Prosecuted
- Lou Dobbs Praises Trump for Weekends
- Trump Challengers Write Joint Op-Ed
- Taliban Visits Moscow
- Former Idaho Candidate Under Investigation for Murder