When asked about the ideal age for a president, a new Pew Research poll finds most Democrats say they prefer someone in their 40s through their 60s, with 47% saying the best age for a president is “in their 50s.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Would Prefer a Candidate In Their 50s
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Suggests People May Demand He Serve Third Term
- Trump Campaign Zeroes In On Elizabeth Warren
- Sanders Hopes She'll Be Remembered as 'Honest'
- Trump Spent $1 Million Wishing Himself Happy Birthday
- Trump Accuses New York Times of Treason
- Trump Predicts Market Crash If He Doesn’t Win
- The 'Electability' Delusion
- Trump Told Mulvaney to Leave for Coughing
- Howard Schultz's Big Mistake
- How Trump Silenced People on His Business Failures
Click here for an interactive version.