When asked about the ideal age for a president, a new Pew Research poll finds most Democrats say they prefer someone in their 40s through their 60s, with 47% saying the best age for a president is “in their 50s.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Would Prefer a Candidate In Their 50s
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester