Florida Politics: “Responding to a May 29 FEC inquiry as to why he was still spending 13-year-old campaign contributions, a representative for Foley indicated the West Palm Beach Republican kept his campaign account active because he is plotting another run for office and he ‘anticipates making a final decision sometime following the reapportionment resulting from the upcoming decennial census.’”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Mark Foley Eyes Comeback
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- GOP Lawmaker Preparing for 'Biblical Warfare'
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Christie Creates Think Tank Centered on Civility
- White House Explores Payroll Tax Cut
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Ernst Town Hall Gets Contentious Over Guns