President Trump’s Fourth of July celebration last week cost the federal government and Washington, D.C., $5.35 million, according to an Interior Department letter released exclusively to ABC News.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump’s July 4th Event Cost $5 Million
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- Meghan McCain Says Lindsey Graham Has Changed
Click here for an interactive version.