“The analysts found that Trump’s tweets have significantly increased volatility. They say the frequency of market-moving tweets from Trump ‘ballooned’ in August, and that US rates markets are paying more attention. This drives the need for a model to spot market-moving tweets and track the results.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Tracking How Trump’s Tweets Move Markets
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- National Security Official Put on Leave
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Parnas Pressure Grows on Senate GOP
- Camo In Space?
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Never Trumpers Flame Out
- Trump Privately Detailed Iran Airstrike to Donors
- Ex-Obama Photographer Mocks Trump
- Democrats Argue Trump Is a National Security Threat