New York Post editorial: “There is a difference between mocking someone’s ratings and hurting an innocent family with the memories of their tragic daughter because of a petty feud… Is that really the president you want to be, sir? The president for whom people disregard half or even most of what you say as irrelevant?”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / The Hidden Risk in Donald Trump’s Tweets
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Senior Media Planner & Buyer at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Political Analyst at Seeway Risk Consultancy (Anywhere)
- Product Director at Middle Seat (Washington, DC 20009, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Senator Warns of 'Coming Biden Coup'
- Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless…
- 'Cheating as a Way of Life'
- Three More GOP Senators Won’t Attend Convention
- Limbaugh Tells Young to Ignore Virus Warnings
- Mary Trump Claims Trump Praised Her Breasts
- Ayn Rand Institute Took Government Bailout
- U.S. Exits the World Health Organization
- Lindsey Graham Distances Himself from Trump
- Trump Says He'll Pressure Governors to Open Schools