Political Wire members get exclusive analysis, new features and no advertising. They also help support a site that is focused entirely on its readers.
- Join for just $6 a month or $60 annually.
- If you’re already a member, you can log in here.
- If you want to send a gift membership to someone, you can do so here.
All payments are processed securely by Stripe.
Here’s What You Get
- Original analysis and reporting. You can find all exclusive pieces here.
- No ads for a cleaner look and significantly faster page load times.
- A trending news page with the latest headlines from more than a dozen political news sites.
- Access to The Cloakroom, a member-only discussion forum.
- Free access to the subscription-only newsletters Inside Elections and Ballot Access News.
- Access to a member library of eBooks for instant download.
- A private RSS feed that also includes members-only articles.
- Other benefits that will be added in the future.
There’s no guarantee that all of these benefits will always be available, but it’s my intention to work to increase the value of the membership over time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I log in?
Check the security setting of your browser: if you have disabled 3rd-party cookies then Political Wire‘s membership software won’t work. Either use another browser or change your setting; after you register/login you can change the setting back for a good long while.
Once you’re logged, you should stay logged in for up to a year before needing to log in again.
If you’re having problems, it often helps to clear your browser cache.
Does my membership automatically renew?
Yes, but you can easily turn off auto-renew in your account dashboard.
Can I switch from a monthly to an annual plan?
Yes, just go to your account dashboard and select the annual plan. You’ll be switched after your current monthly subscription period ends.
Can I change my email address?
Yes, just go to your account dashboard and make the necessary changes.
Can I give a subscription as a gift?
Yes, it’s easy to order a gift membership. Just enter your friend’s name, email address, select a date for delivery and pay for it. We’ll handle the rest!
Can I use PayPal?
Political Wire uses Stripe for payments. They’re a lot like PayPal, but with simpler pricing (no hidden fees), a cleaner interface, and more modern security features that don’t require us to ever see sensitive customer credit card data.