Matthew Dowd: “This convention provides an opportunity and a possibility for Romney to grasp this moment. The only way he can do this is improve his personal standing with voters. He needs to get them to see him more positively as a leader and get them to trust that he has the their interests at heart. He needs to connect at a gut level with voters and shift their opinion of him from negative to at least neutral, if not positive. His campaign is making a mistake if they use this convention to primarily attack Obama. They need to make it about Mitt Romney.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Will GOP Convention Be About Romney or Obama?
- Lobbyist at NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) (Arlington, VA, United States)
- ETL Developer for US Registered Voter List Database at eMerges.com (Annapolis, MD, USA)
- Partnerships Manager at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Executive Director, Community Outreach Group at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Data Analyst Fellow, Politics and Advocacy - Full-Time Contract Position at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Campaign Now Worried About Red State Deaths
- ‘He Is Scared Right Now’
- 'It's Not Like You Had to Go to the Kennedy School'
- Nunes Says Closing Schools Is Overkill
- Postal Service Could Shut Down by June
- Trump Warns of ‘Very, Very Painful’ Two Weeks
- Chris Cuomo Tests Positive
- Biden Leads Trump Nationally
- Sportscaster Mike Francesa Turns On Trump
- McConnell Blames Impeachment for Slow Pandemic Action