Former Rep. Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI) “claims the longtime aide at the center of a nominating petition scandal that ruined his congressional career accepted a bribe to engage in a ‘deliberate sabotage’ of his 2012 re-election campaign,” the Detroit News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / McCotter Says Aide Sabotaged Campaign
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- We Have a Racist President
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Trump Insists He's Not a Racist
- Scaramucci Says Trump Is Turning Into a Racist
Click here for an interactive version.