A new Gravis Marketing survey in North Carolina finds Sen. Kay Hagan (D) holds a 3-point margin over challenger Thom Tillis (R) in the U.S. Senate race, 44% to 41%, with 15% still undecided.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Hagan Slightly Up in North Carolina
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller
- Avenatti Says Trump Not Intelligent Enough to Debate