Boston Globe: “It’s not a huge island, but there’s always room for a lot of big names on Martha’s Vineyard. Two weeks from now, two of the very biggest names in Democratic politics — President Obama and former secretary of state Hillary Clinton — are set to be there at the same time.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Obama, Clinton Both on Martha’s Vineyard Next Month
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller
- Avenatti Says Trump Not Intelligent Enough to Debate