“In an escalation of the confrontation between the United States attorney in Manhattan, Preet Bharara, and Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo over the governor’s cancellation of his own anticorruption commission, Mr. Bharara has threatened to investigate the Cuomo administration for possible obstruction of justice or witness tampering,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / U.S. Attorney Warns Cuomo on Ethics Case
- Anti-Pelosi Democrats Claim They Have the Votes
- Graham Supports Bill to Protect Mueller
- Denham Loses His House Seat
- Staff Anger Spills Over at White House
- Trump’s Appointment of Matt Whitaker Is Backfiring
- Mimi Walters Now Trails In Vote Count
- Inside Trump’s Paris Fury
- Kyl Won’t Say How Long He’ll Serve
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Skips Arlington National Cemetery Visit
- Michael Cohen Mysteriously Arrives In Washington, D.C.
- Trump Will Oust Nielsen at Homeland Security
- Gillum to Trump: 'You Sound Nervous'
- Mueller's Prosecutors Working on a Holiday
- Trump Retreats from Presidential Duties
- Trump Blames Secret Service for Canceling Cemetery Visit
- More Mueller Indictments Coming?