Associated Press: “Election Day is just two months off and the national tab for the 2014 campaign already stands at $1 billion. Before it’s all over, the bill for the first midterm election since both Democrats and Republicans embraced a historic change in campaign finance is likely to grow to $4 billion or more.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Political Ads Flood the Airwaves
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Has Another 'Lester Holt Moment'
- Republican Senators Don't Show for Votes
- Omarosa Releases Tape Discussing 'Hush Money'
- 'Revoke My Security Clearance, Too, Mr. President'
- White House In Panic Over Omarosa’s ‘200 Tapes’
- Fox News Host Recalls Defeating 'Communist Japan'
- Internal Poll Shows Tight Mississippi Senate Race
- Pentagon Will Delay Trump’s Military Parade
- Trump's Military Parade Will Now Cost $92 Million
- White House Won’t Name Trump’s Mystery Supporter