“The low-key Ohio Republican is fresh off playing a pivotal role in the GOP’s Senate takeover; he’s traveled to early states Iowa and New Hampshire; and party insiders and fundraisers can’t speak highly enough of him. His résumé goes on and on: former House member, George W. Bush’s U.S. trade representative, director of the Office of Management and Budget and now a swing-state Republican senator.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Is Portman Running for Vice President?
- Trump’s Appointment of Whitaker Is Backfiring
- Mimi Walters Now Trails In Vote Count
- Inside Trump’s Paris Fury
- Kyl Won’t Say How Long He’ll Serve
- Bevin Blames Zombie Shows for Gun Violence
- Trump Won Less Than Half of ‘His’ Races
- Whitaker Abandoned Taxpayer-Funded Project
- Reviewer Takes Back Her Praise of Flake’s Book
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Skips Arlington National Cemetery Visit
- Michael Cohen Mysteriously Arrives In Washington, D.C.
- Trump Will Oust Nielsen at Homeland Security
- Gillum to Trump: 'You Sound Nervous'
- Mueller's Prosecutors Working on a Holiday
- Trump Blames Secret Service for Canceling Cemetery Visit
- More Mueller Indictments Coming?
- Trump Retreats from Presidential Duties