“The low-key Ohio Republican is fresh off playing a pivotal role in the GOP’s Senate takeover; he’s traveled to early states Iowa and New Hampshire; and party insiders and fundraisers can’t speak highly enough of him. His résumé goes on and on: former House member, George W. Bush’s U.S. trade representative, director of the Office of Management and Budget and now a swing-state Republican senator.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Is Portman Running for Vice President?
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller
- Avenatti Says Trump Not Intelligent Enough to Debate