New York Times: “As the three senators addressed the audience of rich donors — effectively an audition for the 2016 primary — they dismissed a question about whether the wealthy had too much influence in politics. At times they seemed to be addressing an audience of two: the Kochs themselves, now among the country’s most influential conservative power brokers.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Telling Rich Donors They Don’t Have Much Influence
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Hosted Zuckerberg at Secret Dinner
- How Donald Trump Jr. Made the Bestseller List
- FBI Official Altered Document In Russia Probe
- A Warning to Republicans on Fiona Hill
- Kemp Resists Pressure from Trump on Senate Pick
- House Impeachments Hearings Continue
- 'Could I Actually Say Something?'
- Trump Won’t Allow Navy to Punish Navy SEAL
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- How the Hearings Have Gone for Democrats