“Mitt Romney’s exit from the 2016 presidential campaign pushes the GOP race back where it was three weeks ago, before his brief flirtation: a wide-open contest among the establishment, religiously oriented, and libertarian wings of the Republican Party,” the Los Angeles Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / GOP Presidential Race Wide Open Again
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- Manafort Jury Suggests It Can't Find Consensus
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation