“The U.S. bombing campaign in Iraq and Syria has failed to slow the pace of foreign fighters flocking to join the Islamic State and other extremist groups, including at least 3,400 from Western nations among 20,000 from around the world, U.S. intelligence officials say in an updated estimate of a top terrorism concern,” the AP reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / New Recruits Flow to Islamic State
- Director, State Campaign at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Analyst at RepresentUs (Remote)
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'You’re a Damn Liar, Man'
- ‘The World Is Laughing at President Trump’
- Supreme Court Halts Subpoena for Trump Records
- Buttigieg’s Untenable Vow of Silence
- Ex-Infowars Staffer Admits Making Up Stories
- Impeachment's Limited Political Impact on 2020
- Conway Says World Leaders Are Jealous of Trump
- Pelosi Tells Reporter: 'Don't Mess with Me'
- The Hofeller Files
- Trump Now Says He Asked Ukraine to Do U.S. a Favor