“An aide to Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s national political operation resigned late Tuesday after drawing heated criticism from the head of the Iowa Republican Party for questioning the state’s early role in the presidential nominating process,” the AP reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Walker Aide Quits After Disparaging Iowa’s Role
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela