“Bill Clinton is privately pushing back against the idea that he’s become frail and will play a more limited role on his wife’s impending 2016 campaign than he did in her 2008 bid,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Bill Clinton Denies He’ll Play Reduced Role in Campaign
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Pelosi Says Trump Had a Meltdown In Their Meeting
- Trump Says Pelosi Is a ‘Very Sick Person’
- Trump Warns Erdogan Not to Be a 'Tough Guy'
- White House Opens Internal Review of Ukraine Call
- McConnell Plans Quick Impeachment Trial
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- National Security Chief 'Heaped Pain' on Grieving Parents
- Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies
- Erdogan Refuses to Meet Pence
- Dead Heat in Kentucky