New York Times: “After 16 months as mayor of New York, Bill de Blasio seems determined to escape the confines of his day job and to prompt a national liberal movement — even as he leaves himself open to criticism that he is not making problems at home a priority… By the time Mr. de Blasio returns, he will have been traveling outside New York on political trips for at least a portion of 10 of the last 31 days. (Throw in a vacation to Puerto Rico and college visits with his son, and the mayor has spent about a third of April and May on the road.)”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Is Bill de Blasio Bored with Being Mayor?
- Political Department Intern at SEIU International (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Communications Coordinator at Service Employees International Union (Chicago, IL, USA)
- Data Analyst Fellow, Politics and Advocacy - Full-Time Contract Position at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lobbyist at NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) (Arlington, VA, United States)
- ETL Developer for US Registered Voter List Database at eMerges.com (Annapolis, MD, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Wants to Reopen Country Within 3 Weeks
- Melania Trump Models a Face Mask
- North Carolina Might Be the Biggest Swing State
- Falwell Says Arrest Warrants Out for Two Journalists
- Biden Adopts Parts of the Sanders Agenda
- Americans Lose Patience with Trump
- Quote of the Day
- Kudlow Says Economy will Restart on 'Rolling Basis'
- DeSantis Thinks Virus Doesn’t Impact Young People
- Another Lawmaker Tests Positive